|It's never too early or too late to start saving money. Home Savings Bank can help. Our comprehensive selection of Savings Account Services allows you to choose an effective plan that will assist you in achieving your particular goals. Open a Home Savings Bank Savings Account today and watch your money grow!
THE PASSBOOK SAVINGS ACCOUNT
• An all-purpose, every day savings account designed for convenient access and steady growth.
• A handy book is provided to automatically record each transaction.
• Minimum balance is only $10.00.
• There is no service fee on balances over $10.00.
• Interest earned is compounded quarterly.
THE STATEMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT
· Requires initial minimum deposit of $10.00.
· A fee of $5.00 will be charged in any month that the account falls below $10.00.
· No per item charges.
· Statements are closed on the 10th of every month.
· This is an interest bearing account based on a variable rate. Interest is paid at the end of every month.
· Free ATM Card.
· No checks are required with this account.
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
• A wide variety of terms from which to choose:
|• Minimum balance is $500.00.
• 182 Day CD minimum balance is $1,000.00.
• Interest earned is paid monthly or quarterly, according to established terms.
• Interest may also be rolled over and compounded throughout the term.
• At term's conclusion, you may choose to renew your CD at the current established rate, receive a payout check, or transfer the money to another Home Savings Bank account.
• If you need funds in a flash for a special event in your life - school tuition, graduation, vacation, home improvement, etc. - talk to us about our unique
• Use your Passbook Savings Account or Certificate of Deposit as collateral - borrow up to 90% of your balance in either account. IRAs are not applicable.
• Quick and easy same-day loan approval.
• Terms are more favorable than credit card rates.
• We'll customize your repayment terms to meet your specific needs.
THE "HOME FOR CHRISTMAS CLUB" ACCOUNT
• Pays you a higher rate of interest than our Passbook Savings Account.
• Requires a one year contract.
• You make 50 weekly deposits, October -October.
• Interest is earned quarterly on account balance in excess of $100.00.
THE INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT (IRA)
• Terms are available at 1 Year and above.
• You may deposit up to $6,500.00
(Of age 50 yrs. or older) For Tax Years 2013-present.
• Interest earned is tax
• Yields are higher than standard Certificates of Deposit - interest earned is compounded daily.